Accounts Receivable Management
HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SERVICES
Medical billing can be confusing at times. We have a comprehensive understanding of the complexities involved in Billing, and we are able to leverage this knowledge to benefit hospitals in a variety of ways, including claims resolution for Medicare, Medicaid and Administration.
Our simple but effective approach on resolving such claims involves reviewing our hospital partner’s notes and account history, documenting key steps, verifying eligibility, checking the status of previously submitted claims and requests for medical records, and resubmitting claims, when appropriate.
At times, hospital payments are delayed or rejected altogether because of coding issues. As part of our accounts receivable management services, we explain coding and procedural issues to hospitals, checks reimbursement rates to ensure that its partners are being paid correctly, and bills specific inpatient services.
More than just another billing service, we are your trusted insurance claims and accounts receivable management expert.
Our services would improve these areas below:
INCREASE REVENUE WITH BILLING SERVICES
Cost effective way for many practices to improve total revenue, reduce staffing problems, and eliminate many of the administrative issues caused by an in-house billing department. Medical practices can completely outsource billing or perform selected billing functions themselves while outsourcing the rest of the services.
Your team can focus on taking care of patients instead of consuming your time with billing and collection related concerns.
- Receive charts audited with a 98% accuracy rate at a rapid turnaround
- Charges and Payments Posted within 24 Hours Schedule.
- Aggressive and Regular Follow-Up for Primary and Secondary Claims
- Daily Submission of Electronic and Paper Claims Process.
- Speed-up claims processing through expert automation of submissions, submission reports, and claims follow-up.
- Eliminate backlogs
- Reduce DNFB
- Improve reimbursement efficiency
- Access premium coding resources
- Eliminate hiring and retention challenges
- Reduce A/R days
- Secure HIPAA-compliant disaster recovery and IT infrastructures