Our Production Partner operations are spread over four world-class facilities in India and Philippines. We are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and use the latest hardware and software systems with a highly secured network. Multiple vendors handle our telecommunication structure with the latest technology, offering us contingency always.Our primary office is located at the heart of CHENNAI, a city which serves as a major destination in India for multinational IT & ITES companies. We have 20,000 sq. ft. office space on four floors, equipped with state-of-the-art technology such as the latest hardware and software systems with a highly secured network.
HIPAA – Compliant File Management
Hospitals, doctors offices and healthcare facilities need a secure, HIPAA – compliant way to share and manage medical and patient files.
Our Clients data is stored remotely, in a private cloud-based network, not on any local devices like desktops, laptops or tablets.
Manned with 24/7 with security our facilities can be accessed through a combination of Photo Id and Access card. Our security personnel continuously monitor the CCTV cameras that have been installed throughout the premises. Server room has an additional level of security access restrictions.
Cyber Security and the Cloud
Our Associates services are managed in the industry’s most advanced virtual private cloud-based network. All electronic data transfer travel via MPLS, is protected by multiple firewalls and multi-layered encryption protocols. The network is audited independently, and disaster recovery and penetration testing conducted proactively.
We use J2EE and SOA based robust and scalable process engine that can easily handle a load of several million transactions per day. Client Server connection is through secure VPN tunnels with 128-bit SSL encryption monitored by Watch Guard Firebox X5500e to ensure complete network security. The current server specification is IBM eServer, X206/X226 series.
The data traffic flow is managed locally by Airtel from India to US on an I2I backbone. We have Dual facilities to provide redundancy to our clients to safeguard againstNatural calamities using Fire Security System, CCTV, Access control. GHCBP calling process is through Siemens EPBX 500 concurrent lines.
Security and Confidentiality
Various steps have been taken to ensure data protection.
- Every employee enters into a confidentiality agreement, the terms of which state that they agree not to use, publish or disclose, or permit others to use, any confidential information they may come in contact.
- Access cards and biometric access screening control entry of employees into the facility. Our facility is manned 24 X 7.
- Full Internet/Email access is provided to only authorized personnel. Access to computer systems is restricted by logins and passwords, which is unique for every employee.
- Completely paperless Process.
- Our Case management files are securely transferred via a HIPPA complaint Servers.
Our infrastructure ensures that:
- E-mail has two-way TLS encryption.
- Data-at-rest is encrypted with the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256 bit encryption.
- Security and Mobility.